Sunday, June 15, 2008

Destruction of the USS Enterprise

When Star Trek hit the silver screen they did some daring stuff that most Trekkies couldn't even dream about.

Could they have dreamed of a redesigned version of the familiar Starship Enterprise? Of course it's likely that's something they're going to see in the new feature film coming out next year.

Could they imagine the death of a beloved character such as Mr. Spock, Kirk, or Data? Indeed could they expect that any of these characters could magically come back from the dead as Mr. Spock did in Star Trek 3: The Search for Spock.

Speaking of Star Trek 3 this is where this scene comes from. This begs another question. Could fans ever imagine that their favorite starship would be destroyed? Well that's what happened in this clip I provided.

Perhaps while I'm on my Star Trek trip I'll rank my favorite Star Trek movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment