Saturday, December 29, 2007

Star Trek TNG Intro

This is the intro to the very first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. It started airing 20 years ago and by the time I knew this program even existed I was already halfway thru its very fifth season. As a result almost everyday from Monday thru Saturday my TV was tuned to WPWR Channel 50 at 6PM for old episodes during the week and a more current first run episode at 6PM on Saturdays with a rerun of the episode or previous episode at 10:30PM Sundays.

After that episode aired I could also get a taste of the original Star Trek that would air directly after TNG on Sunday night. Over time I grew to love the origianl Star Trek more than TNG, but if it wasn't for TNG I wouldn't have likely gotten into Star Trek.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, I am Brazilian and my English is not good, but I want to say that I liked the blog and I always read!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete