Thursday, May 08, 2008

D.W. Griffith's Birth of Nation 1915

This is a very controversial movie. I've yet to actually watch it. The duration of this video is supposed to be 3 hrs. In 1998 this film made the 100 Years, 100 Movies list but the list was revised in 2007 and Birth of a Nation didn't make this cut. Anyway I'm sure after you watch this film, you will have an opinion so have at it.

BTW, I have enabled comment moderation for the first time on this blog. When I posted last night, I got a comment right quick and it gave me some trouble. Such as spyware trouble and I don't want any more comments with links to anything other than safe websites that doesn't cause my brower to disappear unless I click on anything to send me to a spyware site. Beyond that just leave your impressions of this film, positive or negative anything resembling racism won't get published, guaranteed.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Those vids were provided by TVDays.com. The combined duration of these vids is about 164 minutes just over two full hours.

I posted this earlier in April however I you want to see this movie in it's entirety but of less viewable quality go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment