Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's been years since I've seen an episode of Benny Hill

Yeah I was started on this real young too and was shocked when I found out back in the early 90s that Benny Hill had passed away. I was at Border's one day and found a CD with his theme on there and I immediately broke out laughing because it conjured up images of people running around very fast. That's what I and many people remember. Then I found some clips on YouTube one day.
This video entitled Benny Hill had nothing to do with Benny Hill. It just had three guys running around to the Benny Hill theme. It might be funny to you because of the theme, but there were other things going on too. Case in point...
This is from the Man Show. Yeah there is some running around but this is actually funny because that's not all there was to it. Running around, strange tricks, even a little sexual innuendo. Well it is called the Man Show. Still it made me laugh hopefully it will make you laugh. Finally...
This is Benny Hill himself running from people but he couldn't run away from this little girl. He even jumps off a cliff to get away from a mob and apparently not killed. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment